We work with entrepreneurs, professionals, and members of their families, who want to significantly improve the quality of their lives
At Move Beyond our key focus is on supporting professionals, entrepreneurs, small business owners, self-employed service professionals such as accountants, lawyers and consultants, and members of their families. Our clients are capable, talented individuals who are ready to change their life, business or career and take it to the next level. On the whole their lives are generally okay, but they are unhappy or dissatisfied with one or more aspect of their life, business or career performance and are ready to make changes that will help them move forward.
Our clients come to us for many different reasons, but the bottom line is ‘change’ – for the better!
We work with people from a wide range of backgrounds, but they can usually identify themselves in one or more of the following descriptions:
25-35 High Potentials – You are approximately 25-35 years of age and have a strong sense that you have the potential to achieve more in your life and work. You are a smart, capable and talented individual who works hard and always aims to be the best you can be at the things you do, both in and out of work.
You’re either already doing well in a number of areas of your life and want to capitalise on your success, expand it into other areas, and accelerate your results further, or conversely, despite your talents and abilities you haven’t done as well as you expected. Other people see your potential and you know you have it in you, but for some inexplicable reason you just can’t seem to get the results that you know you are capable of achieving.
Successful but Something Missing – From outside it probably looks like you have a great life. You’ve done well and would be considered to be competent, capable, smart, and successful by those around you. You most likely earn a good living and have a good lifestyle, but there’s just something missing.
Despite your success you feel somewhat unhappy or un-fulfilled and you sense that there must be more to life. You may know what’s missing in your life or it might be quite elusive, but you just know that you’re not willing to settle for a life that’s less than the one you are capable of living, what you have right now is just not enough.
Unachieved Goals and Dreams – You have a goals or dreams for one or more areas of your life that you have not yet achieved. You may know that it’s within your capability, but when you begin to focus on it you become overwhelmed or just don’t know where to start. You may have been told by others that you’d be crazy to try, or that it can’t be done, or asked ‘why on earth do you want to do that?’ but deep in your heart you know that it’s something you want to have a go at.
It may be a big vision, or a smaller one, but essentially you have a dream for all or part of your life that has not yet come true. It could be your dream relationship, or dream job, it could be running your own business, attaining a certain type of lifestyle, financial wealth and stability, or the healthy fit body you’ve always envisaged. Whatever it is… you know that the only true path for you in life is to follow your dreams and see where they lead you and you’re ready take the next step on your journey.
If you recognise yourself in one or more of the descriptions above then you’re in the right place. We’ve helped many entrepreneurs, professionals and their family members make significant leaps forward in their life and work and are ready to help you do the same.
Who is most likely to succeed using our programmes?
In our experience, we’ve found that the clients that get the most out of our coaching programmes typically share many of the following characteristics:
- Willing to Put in the Time and Effort – You’re willing to work to get results. You realise that there are no quick fixes or magic bullets to change your life overnight. You know that anything worth having requires a bit of elbow grease and you’re prepared to put in the necessary time and effort. You know that by ‘Universal Law’ the more you put in, the more you’ll get out.
- Ready to Make Key Decisions – You know that key decisions need to be made. You know that to have the life you want you are going to have to make choices and take action. You are prepared to step up to the plate and take a leap outside your comfort zone – for the sake of the rewards you’ll reap in return.
- Committed to Living Fully – You want to live life to the full. To live a life that has meaning and truly inspires you. Settling for less is just not an option.
- Willing to Invest in Yourself – You know that investing in yourself is the best investment of all. It is an investment that will continue to grow and pay dividends for the rest of your life.
- Honest – You are willing to be honest with yourself and with your Coach. You are ready to take responsibility for your life and making the changes that you want. You are willing to be up front with your Coach and to let them know when things are working and when they are not.
- Committed to Mutually Supportive Relationships – In life and business you realise that it’s harder to make it alone. You are ready to commit to working together with your Coach and building your support network outside of the coaching programme.
- Willing to Have Fun – You have a sense of humour and want a coaching programme that is not only focused, but also fun!
If many of these are true for you, then it’s highly likely that we can help you make substantial leaps forwards in your life and work. Now you know the kind of people we work successfully with, click on this link to learn more about how we work.
The greatest danger for most of us… is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we achieve it…