If Dogs Could Teach Us…
1. When loved ones come home always run to greet them.
2. Fresh air and wind in your hair is ecstasy.
3. Take naps and stretch before rising..
4. Run, romp and play daily.
5. Avoid biting when a growl will do.
6. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
7. Be loyal.
8. Never pretend to be something you are not.
9. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
10. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close to them, and nuzzle them gently.
(Unknown)[ back… ]