- Is This You?Who We Work With
- Our ApproachHow We Work
- Success StoriesWhat Clients Say
- ProgrammesLive Your Dream
- Programme Overview
- Your Dream Life
- Your Dream Business
- Your Dream Career
- Your Dream Body
- Your Dream Relationship
- Group Programmes
- FreebiesCool Free Stuff
- AboutLearn More
- ContactGet In Touch
Health & Fitness Coaching Programme
Adopt a healthier lifestyle, look good, feel great, and have more energy with our health and fitness coaching programme
- Are your efforts to get fitter and healthier inconsistent? Do you go through phases of being really focused and then fall of the wagon and it all goes out of the window? Do you find it hard to stick to a healthy diet?
- Do you dislike what you see when you look in the mirror? Is the body you inhabit a long way from the one you’d really like to have? Does what look like on the outside not match who you feel you are on the inside?
- Do you find it hard to fit enough exercise into your busy schedule? Is it a constant struggle to find the time to fit it all in?
- Do you find going to the gym a mind-numbing experience that bores you senseless? Or are you paying for a gym membership that you hardly ever use?
- Do you generally feel under the weather and lack the energy to really enjoy life to the full? Perhaps you even suffer from recurring health problems that get in the way of doing what you really want to do?
- Are you often stressed? Do you find it hard to unwind and switch off?
- Do you long to be the fit, healthy, energetic person you once were, or have always dreamed of being?
If you answered ‘yes’ to one or more of the questions above then our health and fitness coaching programme will help you improve your health, gain a renewed level of energy, and get the fit healthy body you’ve always desired.
Find out if it’s right for you… call 0333 200 2612… or
Here’s a taster of some of the results you can expect from this focused health and fitness coaching programme. You will:
- Get fitter, feel healthier and have the strength and stamina to do the things you want to be able to do – whether that’s running for the bus or up the escalator, playing with the kids, taking up a new sport or just generally leading a more active lifestyle.
- Discover ways to keep fit and active that you enjoy, and therefore stick to – exercising will no longer be a chore. You’ll find activities that you enjoy and incorporate them into your life so that they become part of your normal routine, as opposed to something you have to try and find time to fit in.
- Feel better about yourself when you look in the mirror – as your fitness begins to improve and your body shape begins to change you’ll start to feel better about yourself. When you look in the mirror you’ll begin to see someone you’re proud of as opposed to someone that you loath.
- Eating healthily will become something you want to do instead of a sacrifice – by learning to value yourself and your body at a whole new level you will want to make sure that you are filling it with high quality fuel. You’ll discover how to balance treats and indulgences with a much healthier overall diet that helps to improve and maintain your health and energy levels without depriving you of all of the foods you love.
- Feel calmer, more relaxed and more in control – your stress levels will reduce and you’ll learn how to relax and take time out. By re-focusing on what’s important to you, you’ll gain a better work/life balance, re-prioritise and make more time for yourself and the things you really enjoy doing.
- Have more energy and regain your zest for life – as your health and fitness improve you’ll gain a renewed sense of energy and enthusiasm for life. You’ll wake up earlier and feeling bright and alert, and be able to take the demands of your day in your stride and still have plenty left in reserve for fun and play.