- Is This You?Who We Work With
- Our ApproachHow We Work
- Success StoriesWhat Clients Say
- ProgrammesLive Your Dream
- Programme Overview
- Your Dream Life
- Your Dream Business
- Your Dream Career
- Your Dream Body
- Your Dream Relationship
- Group Programmes
- FreebiesCool Free Stuff
- AboutLearn More
- ContactGet In Touch
Business Class Mastermind Group
Business Class Mastermind Group
Our Business Class Mastermind Group aims to help you build stronger connections and source the support you need to accelerate your business growth.
Hosted by business coach Kyle Newman, of Move Beyond, the group meets between 5pm and 6.15pm prior to our main Networking Business Class event. To attend the mastermind group you must be registered on the main networking event on that same day.
What is a Mastermind Group?
“The co-ordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony…No individual may have great power without availing himself of the Master Mind.”
The group focuses on having real business conversations about your business goals and challenges. It operates as a confidential support group of like-minded individuals committed to the success of the group and its members.
Effectively, the group forms a ‘virtual board’ giving you access to expertise and experience that you may not possess in-house.
How will it work?
The way in which the Mastermind Group operates will evolve as it gets established as this will largely be determined by those who chose to participate. As an extension of our Business Club networking evening, its primary purpose is to deepen your networking relationships so members really get to know each other and their businesses.
Numbers are limited to a maximum of 16 and the group operates under ‘Charterhouse Rules’. As a confidential forum, members can discuss their business goals and challenges in depth within an environment founded on trust and support.
Focused on mutual support for mutual benefit, the format includes a brief introduction so you know who is in the room. You will then have the opportunity to share your business goals and any challenges you may need help with. Facilitated by our business coach, members will respond, support and guide you to overcome them and reach your goals.
Other activities that might form part of the format include:
- A masterclass on a relevant topic.
- A facilitated group discussion on a relevant/current business topic.
- Facilitated networking one-to-ones to deepen relationships within the group.
Benefits of the Mastermind Group
Mastermind groups are highly effective in accelerating business development and solving business issues. The key benefits are –
- Access to different skills and experience from other group members.
- Access to an intimate support group where business goals and challenges can be addressed within a confidential and supportive environment.
- The ability to address the ‘right’ issues. Being separate from your day-to-day activities, the group gives you the opportunity to step away and focus on strategic issues.
- Clarity – a well facilitated group ensures the real issues that are behind the presenting symptoms are addressed.
- Personal development – as part of the mastermind process, you will get to understand more clearly how you work as a person and grow both your business and people skills.
- Developing action plans that are more likely to produce results due to group accountability.
Ultimately, you will feel more confident, be more effective and accelerate your business results.
Is it for me?
The results from participating in a business Mastermind Group can be astonishing. Many business owners who were struggling to move their business forward have achieved some extraordinary things as a result of attending the right group.
- You are a business owner/manager who is committed to growing your business and accelerating your results.
- You are open to engaging with a group of like-minded individuals.
- You work for a larger business and have expertise that would be of value to other business owners.
- You want to share your knowledge and expertise with others and showcase what you and your company have to offer.
While you are welcome to attend periodically, you will get the best results from the group if you attend on a regular basis.
Our free Business Class Mastermind Group is only available to attendees of our main Networking Business Class event. Places are limited, so to secure your attendance, please register below: