Move Beyond is part of the Beyond Limits Group and was founded in 2003 by one of the UK’s leading coaches, Kyle Newman
As a leading personal change and performance development organisation, we work both in the UK and internationally to help people take their life, business or career to the next level and beyond… and are committed to helping them become happier, healthier and wealthier.
“To inspire and make a positive difference to people across the globe – to help them perform at their best and get the most out of their life and work. So that they really can ‘know no limits’ and achieve what they once thought was impossible.”
We believe that everyone is special and unique, and has the potential to be, do, and have more in their life.
“To design truly inspirational and transformational programmes that make a real difference to people’s lives, delivered by exceptional coaches and facilitators who are at the top of their field.”
By designing and delivering high quality coaching and development programmes, and creating an environment in which you feel inspired and supported, we can help you make the changes you want in your life and work. Together we will work toward the goals and dreams you have for your life – in a way that is powerful and effective, yet light and playful.
We are a team of highly trained and experienced coaches and programme leaders, all at the top of our field. Each of our expert coaches brings their unique signature style to the team as well as:
- A youthful, vibrant energy and an enthusiasm for life
- Wide-ranging coaching experience – they’re at the top of their field and will pass the best on to you
- A results oriented approach that is built on a solid foundation of who you are and what makes you tick
- Walking their talk – they’re committed to living fully and being true to themselves
Click here to meet the Move Beyond team
Move Beyond is part of the Beyond Limits Group. As is our sister company Beyond The Leading Edge who provide an extensive range of leadership, team, coaching and executive development services for larger organisations.
Why Choose Us?
There are many coaches and personal change organisations out there to choose from, so why choose Move Beyond to help you take your life, career or business to the next level? Well, we’re not afraid to tell you, it’s because…
- We’ve got a proven track record… we haven’t just jumped on the bandwagon. We’ve been doing this for a long time and consider it to be our life’s work. We’ve worked with hundreds of clients and know what it takes to generate consistent results.
- Our Coaches and Programmes are first-class… at Move Beyond we are all about quality – we don’t do it cheap and we don’t do it half-heartedly. Our team is hand-picked from some of the most highly trained coaches in the UK. They are all experts in their field and bring their unique personalities and talents to the mix, along with their youthful, vibrant energy and enthusiasm. All of our programmes are designed using the most powerful and up to date personal change techniques to get you where you want to go – FAST!
- We don’t mess about… we dig deep to discover what winning in life really means to you and to help you gain a strong sense of your strengths and who you really are, but we don’t mess about. We use straight language and a large dose of humour to cut straight to the heart of the matter – so that you can make the breakthroughs and shifts you need to make – and get on with your life.
- You’ll find everything you need in one place… in today’s world your time is precious and we understand that. That’s why we have developed a powerful and comprehensive range of personal and professional development programmes and put together a team of the UK’s top coaches – so that you can find everything you need to launch into the next chapter of your life and have the health and energy to enjoy it – all in one place!
Why Work with a Move Beyond Coach?
In fact – why work with a coach at all? It’s time to bust a myth – the myth that you can do it all yourself without outside help. Nearly everyone who is truly successful has had help, and plenty of it! Read the books of anyone you consider truly successful – someone who has not only had worldly success, but is happy in their heart as well. When you open the book, go to the acknowledgements page. How many people are listed there? How much help did they get? And who did they get help from?
If you look carefully, you will see that they have received help from many different places. Some love and support from family. Perhaps some help from their faith or spiritual beliefs. Support and help from friends and colleagues – and some professional help.
One of the most widely known and accepted applications of coaching is in the sports arena. Behind every great sports person lies a dedicated coach. So we’ve used a sporting analogy below to explore this in more detail.
Imagine a famous sports person whom you admire. Someone who has reached the top of their game, like David Beckham or Martina Navratilova. The things that they have achieved stretched them beyond whatever they dreamed or thought was possible in the history of human endeavour. Did they do it alone? No! They had a coach who was 100% focused on what they wanted to achieve, who demanded a lot from them, and who was committed to being there through all the ups and downs.
A sports coach is committed to helping you get to the top of your game and doesn’t give up – even when you do. Take Martina Navratilova for example, the role of her tennis coach would have been to work with her in all aspects of her game – technical, tactical, physical, psychological and emotional. This enabled her to go out on the court and succeed at the highest level. Her coach would keep her pointed towards where she wanted to go, rather than focus on the last game she lost or the injury that dragged her down. Once on court playing a game, her coach can’t do the work for her – it is down to her to go out and perform at her best; however her coach is still there championing her from the sidelines! Over the course of her career, her coach would have been there for her during both the joy and the pain, celebrating the triumphs and helping her overcome the challenges.
“ There is an inner game at play, and this inner game holds the key to the game of our outer lives… ” (Timothy Gallwey)
Whatever your ‘game’, a Move Beyond coach can do the same for you. But what about my friends I hear you say? Aren’t they as supportive as a coach? Of course they are supportive, but friends are by nature often too nice – they will listen to your old story time and time again whilst you waste time, lose confidence, and remain chained to your past, not getting on with your life. A Move Beyond coach will also be compassionate, yet at the same time fierce about holding you to your dream. Sure, go out for a beer with your friends, but to really make significant changes in your life you need someone like a coach to hold you accountable for going after your goals and dreams.
You don’t have to be special to go for gold – you just have to be committed. To succeed in their dreams, athletes like David Beckham and Martina Navratilova had to let go of what other people around them thought they were and were not capable of, how they were expected to do it, and be willing to take a huge leap into the unknown – so they could achieve something remarkable. This isn’t a fairy tale. These people may not have started off thinking they were special. What sets them apart is that they dared to dream and then walked to the edge – and beyond. They had a dedicated team supporting them, who knew the difference between when they were selling themselves short and when they were genuinely exhausted. They were relentless in holding them to ‘going for gold’, instead of just maybe hoping for a bronze or finishing the race.
Here at Move Beyond our professional coaches will dare you to dream and then walk with you to the edge, the only difference is that you get to choose the game. Your coach will challenge you and take the time to find out what winning in life/business really means to you. They will help you to discover where you want to be and develop strategies to get there – whether, it’s about health, finance, relationships, career, work/life balance or business performance. Your coach will hold you to what you say that you want and make sure you really do live up to your potential. They will stick with you through the ups and downs and champion you from the sidelines as you go out and play your game!
So now you have a better understanding of the value of hiring a coach and how a coach can help you improve your game, whether, it’s about health, finance, relationships, career, work/life balance or business performance, click here to meet the coaches in the Move Beyond team.
All of Move Beyond’s coaches are highly trained and are members of the International Coach Federation, and as such honour and comply with their professional Code of Ethics.