- Is This You?Who We Work With
- Our ApproachHow We Work
- Success StoriesWhat Clients Say
- ProgrammesLive Your Dream
- Programme Overview
- Your Dream Life
- Your Dream Business
- Your Dream Career
- Your Dream Body
- Your Dream Relationship
- Group Programmes
- FreebiesCool Free Stuff
- AboutLearn More
- ContactGet In Touch
Move Beyond – www.movebeyond.net
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your PC, phone or other web enabled device when you visit the Move Beyond website. They are not harmful and do not contain any confidential information such as your home address, date of birth or credit card details.
Cookies are an important part of the internet. They make using websites much smoother and affect lots of the useful features of websites. There are many different uses for cookies, but they fall into four main groups.
By using our site, you also consent to the use of these cookies. Cookies are used on our site for the following reasons:
Some cookies are essential so you can move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you’ve asked for can’t be provided. These cookies don’t gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
- To allow you to securely sign in to your Move Beyond Account, so that you can use “My Account” features such as order information and updating your personal details.
- When you add something to the online shopping basket, cookies make sure it’s still there when you get to the checkout.
- If you are a Move Beyond site member – keeping you logged in during your visit; without cookies you might have to log in on every page you go to.
- Some are session cookies which make it possible to navigate through the website smoothly. However these are automatically deleted after you close your web browser
Improving your browsing experience
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide improved features.
- Remembering your preferences and settings, such as rating content, adding comments to content, and promotional opt-ins.
Analytics and Tracking
We like to keep track of what pages and links are popular and which ones don’t get used so much to help us keep our sites relevant and up to date. It’s also very useful to be able to identify trends of how people navigate (find their way through) our sites and if they get ‘error messages’ from web pages.
This group of cookies, often called ‘analytics cookies’ are used to gather this information. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies you. The information collected is anonymous and is grouped with the information from everyone else’s cookies. We can then see the overall patterns of usage rather than any one person’s activity. Analytics cookies only record activity on the site you are on and they are only used to improve how a website works.
We also use ‘affiliate’ cookies. Some of our web pages may contain promotional links to other companies’ sites. If you follow one of these links and then register with or buy something from that other site, a cookie is sometimes used to tell that other site that you came from one of our sites. That other site may then pay us a small amount for the successful referral. This works using a cookie. For more information, see the Internet Advertising Bureau’s guide about how affiliate marketing works.
We do NOT display any third party advertising on our site or use any third party add tracking cookies.
Are cookies safe?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not contain any information which could personally identify you and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu. For a video about cookies visit www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies.
Can I turn off cookies?
To withdraw your consent, or if you want to be notified each time a cookie is about to be used, you should amend the settings provided in your web browser to prevent us from storing cookies on your computer’s hard drive. For information on how to disable cookies, please consult the “Help” tab of your browser via the menu bar or visit: www.aboutcookies.org.
Move Beyond is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of third parties or other websites.
Move Beyond takes on-line security very seriously.
How do we protect your information?
We use a Verisign security certificate (also known as a digital certificate) provided by our third party communication and e-commerce provider and secure sockets layer (SSL) to encrypt data transmissions. Secure credit card processing for purchases is provided by Worldpay.
We will never sell, or share your personal details with any individual or organisation without your express permission. We feel you have to the right to keep your personal details private. By sharing information with us you help us create a better site for our visitors. We value your trust.
We can be contacted at:
207 Regent Street
T. +44 (0) 0333 200 2612
F. +44 (0) 0333 200 2622
E. [email protected]
This statement does not extend to sites that are linked to Move Beyond but which are not part of the Beyond Limits Group. We collect aggregate information on what pages consumers’ access or visit, as well as information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey responses and/or site registrations. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages, and is never shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
Information we may hold about you
- Information you’ve provided to us, including on our websites.
- Information about our products and services you’ve ordered or enquired about.
- Your IP address, this is a number that identifies a specific network device on the internet and is required for your device to communicate with websites.
How we may we use your information
In addition to using your information to provide you with requested products or services and general account management and the management of traffic across our network, we may also use your information in the following ways:
- To monitor and improve our products, services and websites.
- If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, the details may be passed to fraud prevention agencies. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information. We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example when: checking details on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities; managing credit and credit related accounts and facilities; recovering debt; checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance; or checking details of job applications and employees..
- For market research.
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements; to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any third party; in the detection and prevention of fraud and other crimes; and for the purpose of safeguarding national security.
- We may disclose your information to any successors of our business for them to use for the purposes set out in this privacy notice.
and unless you’ve asked us not to:
- To send you periodic newsletters about your chosen services and areas of interest.
- To send you direct marketing. This may include communications by post, telephone , email, or SMS, about us and our business partners’ products and services, events and special offers.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please unsubscribe using the cancel link in the email footer where available or let us know by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
If you do not wish to receive mailings or telephone promotions from us, please let us know by writing to us or calling us at the above telephone number. Please provide us with your exact name and address and telephone number.
By using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of your information as we have outlined in this policy. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our Website. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check our Website periodically. Upon request, we provide site visitors with access to contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by calling us at the above telephone number. Upon request, we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above address or phone number.
You will, at any time, be able to indicate if you do not wish to receive information about forthcoming Move Beyond coaching & training events by emailing [email protected] or by visiting our contact section. Users who have subscribed to our online newsletter or discussion forum may unsubscribe by using the functions as stated in these documents. We do not intend to abuse the trust of our users by offending them with spam. We may contact you on behalf of some of our advertisers, but third parties will not contact you by using email addresses obtained from our user lists.
We will ask you to register in order to receive email newsletters and receive services from Move Beyond. This will require you to provide personal information such as your name, email and web address, phone number and mailing address. Once you register with Move Beyond, we will automatically notify you should there be a Move Beyond event we feel may be of interest to you. We store all user information in secure databases protected via a variety of access controls. This data is accessed only for the purposes specified in this privacy statement. We do not share personally identifiable data with other companies (apart from those acting as our agents in providing our services to you, who agree to use it only for that purpose).
Again, if you wish to be removed from our database, please send a request in writing, by post or email, to [email protected] for your data to be removed from our database. A reply email will confirm receipt of this request. If you do not receive the confirmation of receipt email within 5 working days please re-email or call 0333 200 2612. We take no responsibility for emails that do not reach our premises.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this privacy statement please contact: [email protected]